Thursday, September 15, 2011

I.C.E COSMETICS



On Sept.3 I ordered some makeup from a private cosmetics line named I.C.E COSMETICS, which stands for Independent Creative Edge. I received it today Sept.15. Main reason for long shipping was because i ordered the weekend of labor day so post offices were closed. When she shipped my goodies i received it within 2-3 days. When I purchased I.C.E Cosmetics was having a sale. Buy 3 & get 2free samples for $10 or Buy 4 & 3 free samples for $15. I went with the buy 4 for $15. Each 5gr jar is $5 & a sample size is $2 and sample sizes are almost the same amount of a 5gr jar.

Overall I am satisfy with the product. I will be purchasing again very soon. 


The photo above are swatches showing the colors with & without primer. So as you can see how vibrant these colors are when primer is applied. 


I want to start with my favorite color in a jar which is honor.
This is a sexy purple as i would call it. Its a deep & rich color overall very satisfied. 


I decided to purchase platinum because i dont have no shimmer white that i love and once i seen this i knew this color would be great to add to the tear duct as a highlight color. 


Top Notch is a lovely gold color. I love this! In a photo of me provided down below I am wearing top notch on my lower lash line. I purchased this product because I don't have any good gold colors. Well none as a matter of fact. I'm happy i went with this color.


Pink Diamonds, what can I say?! Just look at that beautiful color. I was in love when I was picking out what 4 colors I wanted in a jar, & I am happy I choose this color<3 



Now for the baggies. I chose Black Out because I wanted a solid matte black mineral pigment, then chose Star and Secret because I want & thought these 3 colors would make an awesome smoky eye. But I must admit, I should of purchased secret in a jar. I freaking LA LA LOVE this color. Omg you guys seriously need to buy this! 

So go check out I.C.E COSMETICS on facebook and support their like page. Purchase the colors you like. I promise you would not be disappointed.
-Muah xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE ME A COMMENT - xoxo